Your focus will be to work alongside the operations team and administer the activities required for a smooth and continuous operation of barges / vessels / terminals we operate in ARA.
Other activities a.o:
• Liaise with internal departments : Procurement / Compliance / Finance & Backoffice /Bunker Ops
• Liaise with external entities such as agents/ brokers/surveyors/terminals/customs
• Controlling stock movements barges (organize planning), reporting to Customs and other relevant authorities, perform deliveries to vesselfleet/terminals/suppliers , ex wharf / FOB planning for 3rd party sales.
Basically, you will be relevant person from start till end within supply chain.
Our attention to detail and drive to ensure a flawless service for our customers will be the key to achieving success in this role.
Your mission will be:
• Managing supply and demand plan
• Schedule loads- and deliveries from suppliers / terminals to Maersk Line / Sealand vessel fleet
• Planning & optimizing barges
• Administration /Customs / Stock Performance Plan
You will be at the centre of the action and liaise with internal and external counterparties, building on strong logistics/customer service and administration/analysis skills.
• An energetic, self-starter with good attention to detail who is familiar with operating in a fast paced, multicultural environment.
• Ideally you have experience in areas of barge/shipping/marine industry, Oil & Gas Industry, Customer service oil storage terminal
• You will have an academic education in commerce/administration / shipping & logistics or equivalent industry experience
• You will be fluent in both written and spoken English and have good interpersonal skills. Dutch is an advantage
• pro-active, ambitious, driven, analytical, 24/7 mentality.