Provide role of second level production support for Chevron Business Point.
- Daily review of electronic orders to ensure they are transmitted to the intended recipients.
- Support of marketer’s online order fulfillment screens within Chevron Business Point.
- Support of LBST employees to ensure data accuracy to eliminate errors.
- Support of Global Lubricants order and invoicing needs
Provide product support for vendor portals.
- Daily review of orders to ensure they are routed correctly through vendor portals to SAP and CBP
Act as lead in converting customers using manual ordering/invoice processes to an electronic alternative.
Provide assistance in supporting EDI/SAP for both Chevron direct orders/invoices as well as MSA customer orders/invoices through marketers.
- Daily review of all order processing.
- Problem resolution of all issues involving a customer’s EDI order/invoice.
- Support of LBST CSA in addressing errors causing EDI processing delays.
Participate on special projects as necessary, key member of the LBST Business Continuity Program.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- Advanced in oral and written English communication with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can multi-task and work independently
- Must be a good team player
- Working and communicate with people of diverse cultural backgrounds
- Experience using EDI/SAP/Oracle/Salesforce or any high complexity ERP
- Experience working in Shared Service Centers or similar.
- Daily use of English at current job
Relocation will not be considered.
Buenos Aires Province, Argentina