- Graduate in any discipline (Essential)
- Post graduate Diploma in Logistics / Shipping / Foreign Trade / Import Export Management (Desirable)
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in project shipping requirements including the Oil & Gas, petrochemical industry.
- Knowledgeable and coordination experience in heavy / over dimensional cargo, FCL / LCL, break bulks.
- Having relevant experience in coordination with international liners, freight forwarders for road/rail/sea/air cargo, CHA, customs/ Excise, Chamber of commerce.
- Knowledgeable in latest INCO terms, import/export formalities, tariff duties, paperwork related to hazardous cargo shipments.
- Experience in assisting negotiation and finalization of Contracts with CHA/ Freight Forwarders/Liners.
- Must be able to prepare project shipping procedures and assist shipping cost estimates during proposals.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India