Education & Work Experience:
- B.S. degree in Nautical Science, Mechanical, Electrical or Marine Engineering, Naval Architecture or equivalent, or Chief Engineer’s or Master’s qualification
- Experience in the cruise-industry is mandatory: You gained it either during your time on board in a senior position or in a similar shore position
- You have been working as a superintendent or in a similar position for a ship-owning or ship-managing company for 5+ years
- You bring 2-3 years’ experience in leading a team in a shore position.
Job Specific Skills:
- Your excellent communication skills make it easy for you to interact with different internal and external stakeholders.
- You are willing to invest all your passion in our growing team and are keen to tackle every challenge you might face as a team with them.
- You love working in a diverse and multi-cultural team. Your advanced English language skills help you to build a strong connection to your colleagues.
Hamburg, Freie und Hansestadt, Germany