In the role of Technical Superintendent, it is essential to have the ability to work in a planned and independent way. You must have an eye for detail but you should certainly never lose sight of the bigger picture. On the basis of your extensive technical expertise and enthusiasm for high-end technical solutions, you can convince colleagues and stakeholders, and extend their knowledge.
Furthermore you need to have the following to make your mark as Technical Superintendent:
- A higher vocational education (hbo) or post-secondary vocational education (mbo) degree in mechanical engineering, or similar qualification.
- At least two years’ experience as a technical superintendent, inspector or chief engineer.
- Technical and operational project knowledge.
- Knowledge of or interest in the dredging process and dredging equipment.
- No problem travelling (within Europe, Middle East, Far East).
- A familiarity with health & safety regulations relating to our business as well as fleet management systems such as Maximo.
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Your team: As Technical Superintendent you are part of the Fleet Management team (Crew, TSI, Fleet engineer). You will report to the Fleet Manager.
- Where you will work: You will work from our beautiful office in Abu Dhabi. Occasionally, you will work on projects abroad for short periods.
- Fulltime/ part- time job: The position of Technical Superintendent is a fulltime job.
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Abu Dhabi, UAE