Job Position Summary
- An exciting and challenging opportunity has opened for a Business Analyst within our Digital/IT Team. The role will be integral to our development efforts and will help us identify opportunities to improve the PARIS ecosystem.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for driving product requirements with stakeholders and participating in our team of IT professionals to deliver robust, sustainable and flexible solutions to meet strategic goals.
- This role is a key part of Fleet’s focus to develop leading digital capability to enhance and improve our platforms deployed over 600 ships.
Participating in Analysis & Product Definition
- Working closely with the Operational Product Owner & Development Team to specify high- & low-level requirements for the development team
- Providing workable solutions and options that balance the need to meet strategic goals whilst also delivering short-term benefits to meet business objectives
- Defining personas, process flows, data flows; supporting in the design of User Interfaces & Databases
- Writing user stories & user scenarios for use in testing products
- Helping in change management including the training and roll-out of new products
Teamwork & Communication
- Working closely with the Product Owners, Development Lead, QA Engineers and UX Designers, to understand needs and how best to deliver innovative solutions to meet and exceed expectations
- Communicating clearly and concisely across all levels – across stakeholders and the onshore/offshore development team
Organization & Thinking Clearly
- Using data to help with decisions particularly around requirement prioritization
- Being self-organized to work effectively and independently
- Proactive mind-set in helping Product Owners & other Business Analysts