- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- Strong experience in business analysis or a related field. Ideally in engineering or digital project delivery environments.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Strong technical skills (Lean, Six Sigma, Agile etc).
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, Visio, and Outlook.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
- Digitalisation Team
- IT Team
- Function Vice Presidents and their delegates
- Global and Regional process owners
- Digital Champions and Ambassadors
The suitable candidate must be able to work from the Sutton office 3 days a week and must be able to travel.