Business Development Manager
PT RINA Indonesia is a branch office of RINA SpA, one of classification societies in the world and a founding member of IACS.
We are currently looking Business Development Manager position for our Indonesia office
The role focuses on supporting Marine Business Development activities in the region.
- Be responsible for sales and business development initiatives: focused on new sales and business opportunities, client visits and management.
- Explore opportunities for alliances and partnerships to explore new markets and opportunities.
- Work with the management team to identify potential acquisition opportunities
- Drive and monitor the order intake pipeline.
- Updating the pipeline with new prospects to be followed up.
- The Business Developer will be instrumental in developing RINA offering of an assigned services portfolio and/or within an assigned geographical coverage
- Lead and providing support on major contracts, tenders and quotations
- Lead and support contract closing activities and capture lessons learned
- Work across the RINA Group developing ‘cross selling’ and mutual opportunities
- Track competitor activity and providing updates on competitor news and intelligence.