- A Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Commercial or Business Economics, Business Administration (or equivalent);
- A minimum of three years’ experience, either in a commercial role or in the shipping industry;
- Knowledge of shipping charter parties;
- Excellent commercial feeling and negotiation skills;
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify details and draw and communicate conclusions;
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and a quick learner of new systems;
- Innovation skills, is able to take initiatives and has a creative mind;
- Excellent verbal and written communication and reporting skills in English;
- The willingness and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- An open-minded attitude and is happy to work both in a team and autonomously.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the EU will be considered for this role.
Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands