- An understanding of the global tanker market and business drivers across the value chain
- Strong negotiation, analytical & communication skills
- Strong networking and influencing skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a high–pressured environment
- A collaborative mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Experience with derivatives trading (commodities/freight)
- Experience in leading cross functional projects
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters.
Selected candidate will work under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.