MMA Offshore has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Chartering Superintendent to join our Vessel Operations department. Reporting to the Chartering Manager Australia, this role is responsible for providing effective support to deliver against the overall business strategy.
This is a full-time permanent position based in our Perth CBD office, Western Australia.
- Engaging with customers to best understand their business needs.
- Ensure that all vessel contracts are registered and maintained in a centralised data base.
- Engaging with internal stake holders to deliver the most effective outcomes for the customer.
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction by assisting with finding optimal solutions for customers and working in collaboration with the various business units to service their requirements effectively.
- Providing support to the chartering team with regular quality reporting to our customers in accordance with the contractual arrangements, to ensure that the dissemination of information is communicated professionally and effectively.
- Contribution to the continual development in the improvement of fit for purpose support systems.