Offshore Chief Engineer Jobs
Chief Engineer AHTS PSV MPSV M/F
Roles and responsibilities
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to the Master for the safe and efficient operation of all machinery.
- Committed to Safety and Company Procedures in all tasks
- Responsible to the Technical Manager at head office for the planned maintenance of all machinery and inventory of spare parts and of Dry Dock job list preparation, as per company regulations.
- All Maintenance tasks are fully planned using Task Assistant software program which shall be kept permanently updated
- Complete monthly condition reports on vital equipment
- Samples analysis management
- Ensure that all anti-pollution precautions are undertaken whilst transferring or loading hydrocarbons
- Responsible to the Master for correctly filling in the Oil Record Book part I and/or II as applicable to ship design.
Above mentioned list of duties is not exhaustive and tasks on board vessels assigned to this position are not limited to above list.
Areas of operations:
- West Africa (Angola, Nigeria, Gabon, Cameroon, Congo, Ivory Coast,...)
- Persian Gulf (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE)
Rotation (in average):
Our minimum certificates requirements:
- Chief Engineer license unlimited (STCW III/2)
- DP maintenance course
Our minimum experience requirements:
- 12 months seatime in rank including 6 months on AHTS
- 2 Rig Move/Towing
- 12 months seatime in rank including 6 months on OSV
- 12 months seatime in rank including 6 months on MPSV
Minimum level of education required
6 - Other
Minimum level of experience required
Licenses (seafearers only)
Chief Engineer Unlimited (A-III/2)
English (4 - Professional ++++)
See More Offshore Jobs