This Job Is For You If
- You have a passion for driving survey excellence by identifying opportunities for optimisation and lessons learnt
- You are technically advanced and enjoy providing technical support to field operations
Who You’ll Be Working With
You will work closely Project Managers, Project Surveyors, Operations Surveyors, Tendering Project Managers, Project Delivery Manager and Service Line Directors internally. Externally you will liaise with Discipline Experts, Trade Bodies and Industry Affiliations.
Here’s What a Typical Day Would Be Like
- Maintain and develop the company’s survey procedures in line with current best practice and new developments.
- Working as a subject matter expert, monitor technical training requirements of surveyors, survey engineers and data processors and recommend suitable training plans.
- Provide and develop the technical support of field operations through use of in-house expertise, helpdesk(s) and advisory publications. Gather and distribute guides and notifications produced by other Fugro offices and via the helpdesk
- Providing consultancy and support for all aspects of the company’s development of equipment and software (including generation of user specifications) for field operations. Act as Product Owner for in house developments.