Maersk Cadet Programme aims to develop qualified, motivated and hardworking cadets into competent junior officers for the Container fleet.
• Romanian Citizen
• Residing in Romania
• Motivated, enthusiastic and hard working
• Ability to work and interact with different cultures
• Fluent in English language
• In good health with good eyesight (successful applicants must be able to pass medical examination by company approved doctor)
• Obtained minimum of 7 for average scores for all study years
• Completed all credits successfully
• Currently enrolled in Year 2, 3 or 4 in a Maritime University (and not on vocational studies).
• No previous voyages preferred (but if so, should not exceed more than 5-6 months)"