- Department of Transport Certificate of Competency as Chief Mate (STCW95 II/2)
- 36 months sea service as OOW or 24 months if 12 months sea service as Chief Mate
- Ancillary/safety course certification in accordance with STCW95 II/2.
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training course
- OGUK and ENG.1 medicals.
- Experience in the offshore industry, including Deck Foreman / Bosun and as Officer of the Watch.
- Experience on lift boats, jack-up rigs, or supply vessels.
- Offshore Lifeboat Coxswain course
- Offshore Fire and Emergency Fire Team Leader certification
- Combined Offshore Fire and Emergency Response Team / Helideck Member certification
- Helicopter Landing Officer (HLO) certification
- Crane Operator up to Level 4 (3) standard
- Computer literacy, proficient in 'Word', 'Excel' and 'Outlook'
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom