- Recognised relevant academic qualifications or evidence of having completed an appropriate apprenticeship within an electrical trade or Marine Electro Technical Officer compliant with Section A-III/6 of the STCW Code as amended by the 2010 Manila amendments.
- High Voltage certificate where appropriate
- Recognised DP Maintenance certificate.
- Knowledge of back deck equipment and mission systems
- Appropriate knowledge of ship's Safety Management System (Ref: ISM Code)
- Completed Security Awareness training relevant for the position (Ref: ISPS Code)
- Training in accordance with our Subsea 7 training matrix for Electrician
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom