1) Carry out major repairs and overhauls and provide assistance ashore and onboard.
2) Participate to the inventory management and monthly updating &
perform tools maintenance.
3) Responsible of equipment revamping technical team.
4) Responsible to support and coach the dedicated efficient SRC team members and transfer the knowledge and share
information on SRC activities.
5) Responsible & Accountable at all times acting in a safe manner and displaying active safety leadership within their areas of influence in order to promote a safe working environment and a strong safety culture.
6) Responsible to Apply ABAC and all Compliance related procedures. Applying the BOURBON Compliance Program.
1) Marine electrical engineer / technical engineering diploma
2) Min 5 years of experience in the relevant industry
3) HSE awareness of best practice
4) General electrical best practices
5) Knowledge on MTU & MANN engines control & monitoring system.
6) Knowledge on KAMEWA Jet