- Higher professional Education (bachelor) in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimal of 5- 10 years relevant (technical and operational) experience in maritime industry Technical and operational knowledge of the designated fleet.
- Extended knowledge of fleet management related IT systems.
- Knowledge of the applicable Occupational Health & Safety Regulations and of classification and flag state certificates (Veritas / Shipping Inspectorate).
- Knowledge of fleet management system.
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
Communication and leadership skills aimed strengthen relations between the various stakeholders.
What You Can Expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an earth-moving company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of 31 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as company health insurance, travel allowance,
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realize your full potential. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy.
- The Boskalis campus: Experience the unique Boskalis vibe at our Papendrecht site, complete with restaurants, sports fields, and a wharf where our vessels dock. We offer a state-of-the-art auditorium, brainstorming rooms, experience center for client meetings, and a barista corner where you can connect with colleagues.
- Your team: As fleet engineer you are a member of our Fleet Management Team and you will report to the fleet manager.
- Fulltime/parttime job: The function of fleet engineer is a fulltime job (40 hours a week).
- Next steps: Apply easily by completing the online application form. Interviews are held online or in the office. Once it’s clear we’re a good match, we’ll make you an offer – and look forward to welcoming you to the company.
Papendrecht, South Holland, Netherlands