1. Promotes and supports BSM's strategic goals.
2. Meets with customers and prospective clients and supports the development of contracts for the delivery of high-quality services.
3. Monitors the safe and efficient operation of the fleet.
4. Monitors the assigned vessels’ budget as per the procedures.
5. Ensures compliance with BSM procurement standards.
6. Analyses performance data and ensures issues are escalated timely.
7. Handles and controls the accurate execution of programmed and ad-hoc vessel visits and inspections by superintendents.
8. Liaises with LPSQ to ensure that company procedures are implemented and maintained onboard and ashore.
9. Leads, coaches, engages, motivates, and mentors employees to develop their strengths and build their capabilities as per their defined roles and personal goal.
10. Ensures the crewing standards are fulfilled onboard.
Education & Qualifications