Fleet Personnel Officer
Offshore Jobs -Fleet Personnel Officer In Greece
Due to rapid expansion of our Fleet, Bernhard Schulte Shipmanagement (Hellas) SPLLC is seeking to recruit a Fleet Personnel officer for our offices in Greece.
Candidate should be able to:
- Monitor & Implement all recruiting activities and processes for the assigned vessels according to the manning plan, in order to timely and accurately meet the vessels’ requirements. Liaise with the crew, to identify potential training needs and support their well-being on-board.
- Create and review the contractual crewmembers’ agreements and the vessels’ manning plan for recruitment purposes based on the company’s procedures, agreed terms and local / flag legislation.
- Propose and implement the rotation planning and End of Contract procedures of the vessels’ personnel
- Identify future and current vacancies in vessels’ personnel to support the accurate and fast coverage of needs.
- Prepare and implement Crew planning activities (timeliness reliefs/rotations, accuracy of documentation, budget compliance, response to customer requests
- Monitor and update flag state documentation to safeguard the legitimate vessels’ operations and crewmembers’ employment.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of crewmembers.
- Identify training needs, develop and propose training plans to improve technical skillset and competencies.
- Review crew travelling costs of the assigned vessels, and contribute in relative market research, to identify the best value-for-money services.
- Coordinate with the Senior Fleet Personnel Officer for the implementation of changes in ports’ procedures and the smooth (dis)embarkation of crewmembers.
- Support the Senior Fleet Personnel Officer & the Fleet Personnel Manager to develop the annual manning plan and budget.
- Bachelor degree or Certificate in Maritime relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of experience as FPO in maritime recruiting
- Very good knowledge of the vessels’ crew requirements and seafarers’ specifications
- Knowledge of the local market dynamics both for demand-supply situation
- Exposure in the development of employment contracts
- Experience in recruitment, training and development methodologies
- Good knowledge of the seafarers’ rights and the maritime labour law
- Fluency in English
- PC literacy
If you are interested in the position please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org attn. Zoe Georgiou, with a covering letter, explaining the reasons you would be suited to the position.
Seaman jobsite In Greece