Execute the administrative and secretarial tasks to support the effective operation of the fleet department and the vessels managed by the SMC. Organize, coordinate, and perform a wide range of administrative and support duties.
Fleet Team Support:
- Execute the secretarial and administrative tasks of the department, in order to support the Fleet Manager and the members of the Fleet Team in performing their role.
- Maintain records of assigned vessels certificates, and facilitate the preservation of their validity, in respect of Class, Flag, and international regulations. These should also be maintained in the Class System module.
- Assist the Fleet Manager and Superintendents with TMSA and other similar external audit-related works.
- Assist Superintendents with PAL administrative works.
- Develop and update the archive of the department and timely update general databases.
- Monitor timely submission of the inspection, quarterly and dry dock reports to the appropriate stakeholders. Assist Superintendents in finalizing their reports, maintain copies and update the Ship’s, Inspection List.
- Monitor and keep records of ship’s stationery supplies.
- Coordinate meetings of Fleet Team.
- Assist with travel arrangements, visas, etc.
- Process invoices check correctness, signature, and stamp, as well as filing.
- Monitor timely visits to the vessels.
- Manage the record-keeping of LO/FO/CW test results in the PAL PMS.
- Maintain and keep up to date the Vessel Register and Charter Party details and vessels schedules.
- Follow up on routine matters with telephone calls and emails etc. with internal/external stakeholders.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the management.