FPSO Marine Coordinator
FPSO Marine Coordinator Job In Mexico
FPSO Marine Coordinator, IRC216489
At Eni, we are looking for an FPSO Marine Coordinator within Mizamtec in Offshore Mexico. You will be responsible for supporting marine offtake operations at MIAMTEC FPSO in full compliance with the Company’s Safe Operating Procedures, International Marine Conventions, and Operational Excellence.
As a member of Mizamtec you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the offloading operations on the FPSO and export tanker operations planning, export operations, and marine activities
- Support to marine operations, compliance reviews, emergency preparedness response, incident reporting, safety meetings, and process improvements.
- Supervises all maneuvers across the field, berthing, the connection of hoses, lining up and acted as loading or discharging master coordinating between the tanker and FPSO on required cargo, rates, ensuring the efficiency, safety of operation and also finishing documents
- Supports HS&E programs and initiatives, near-miss/incidents investigation and reporting emergency preparedness and response spill reporting and response, safety and communications meetings, and process improvement initiatives.
- Ensure export documents are prepared.
- Support leadership and guidance for planning and support of FPSO offtake operations
- Monitor ongoing Marine Regulatory developments and advises Management on all aspects of new and impending Marine Rules and Regulations affecting FPSO and export activities.
- Provide support and guidance for Flag State Safety and Pollution inspections; ensure all Marine certification requirements are maintained in the current condition.