HSEQ Administrator In Singapore
The HSEQ Administrator is responsible for providing HSEQ administrative support to the HSEQ Manager.
Some of the things you’ll be doing
- Hold safety and environmental protection as a value.
- Track internal Alcohol tests and request ship tests when necessary.
Audits/Inspections & Incident Investigation
- Assisting ship’s staff in preparation for Audits.
- Verifying contents and uploading Audits (ISM/ISPS/ELP/SCOPE/TMSA, other customer /class audits) and ISM code reviews into NSE.
- Follow up with vessels for closure of Audits/ Incidents. Track and send closure reports for Incidents, Audits and ISM code reviews to the vessels.
- Receiving and reviewing Near Miss and Incident reports and updating these reports in the observation module.
- Compiling the Monthly HSEQ meeting responses and sending these to vessels in a timely manner.
- Liaising with Technical Coordinators and Vessel Managers for closure of HSEQ meetings, Audits and Incidents.
- Draft Team Monthly HSEQ Meeting Minutes and post in ship management Collaboration Portal.
- Distributing monthly TSOP Trend reports and Quarterly KPI reports to ships.
- Maintaining the overall tracking sheet for HSEQ matters such as Audit dates, LTI free dates and Incidents.
- Compiling the Monthly Alerts.
- Participating in Emergency Response Team where required.
· Act as back-up for the receptionist in office telephone answering and other reception duties.
· Performing other work as required by the HSEQ Manager.
What we are looking for
- A diploma in Business / Maritime Studies or relevant administration experience in the marine industry is preferred.
- Analytical, problem solving, time management, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to respond positively to internal customers in an effective manner.
- Demonstrates teamwork, interpersonal, and communications skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
What you can expect in return
At Teekay, you will find an engaged workplace alongside 5,500 professionals across the globe. Within all this wonderful diversity, this is what brings us together:
- We live by our #TeekaySPIRIT values - they always guide our actions, no compromises.
- People who are committed to excellence, developing their professional experience as they deliver organizational outcomes
- An open collaborative workplace where you can have an immediate impact
- A workplace where Everyone is a Leader and practices:
○ Doing the right thing
○ Creating connections
○ Delivering results
- Challenging work in a dynamic environment
- A competitive total compensation package including extended health benefits, pension, short-term incentive awards, flexible spending allowance, and paid overtime.
See More Job In Singapore