- Technical / maritime education at university level
- Willing to travel frequently.
- Practical and theoretical knowledge of hull, machinery, materials, equipment and safety systems of yachts
- At least 3 years professional experience, either as class surveyor or as shipyard quality control inspector are requested.
- Previous experience as a surveyor of IACS Classification Societies would be a significant advantage.
- Fluent in English language, both spoken and written
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and on tight schedules
- Ability to manage conflicts and to negotiate
- Proactive customer focused approach
What’s In It For You
Excellent induction, quick integration, and opportunities for professional development. As part of our growing global team you’ll find yourself working in a challenging environment collaborating with high professionals!
Where you’ll work
The role will be based Istanbul.