About the job
Main Purpose:To ensure proper operation of LNG TC vessels and maximize performance – time charter equivalent (TCE), following global standards and International regulations at all times.
- Undertake voyage planning to meet international regulation and respond to vessel issues
- Handle Gas Management Optimisation
- Review stowage planning
- Coordinate Agency appointments
- Provide Voyage Orders to vessels
- Monitor vessel’s performance during voyages (speed, routing and consumption), optimize it and minimize emissions.
- Handle questionnaires, certificates, LOI’s and all relevant supporting docs
- Update company’s software with required data
- Working with internal and external counterparties to ensure the smooth management of ongoing operations, including pre and post operations activities
- Excellent Time management skills
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Cargo Operations
- Service Companies
Athens Shipping Operations Manager