Manager-Marine Offshore Jobs In Abu dhabi -UAE
Key contributor to the technical evaluation and selection of all Offshore marine vessels (OSVs and Barges), in compliance with company requirements and established industry standards, within the region. Provides technical advice and marine advisory support to operation/project managers and sites, pertaining to marine vessels and operations.
Manager Marine Offshore responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare technical specification for marine vessels, evaluate tender proposals, ensuring compliance with company standards on marine operations and vessel selection.
- Perform Inspections to marine/project vessels, prior entry to the field to ensure their conformity and accordance with the safety and specification required for field entry permit issuance.
- Oversee all marine units (Owned and chartered in), ensuring Preventive Planned Maintenance program are followed
- Key contributor to investigation and analysis of any offshore marine related incident, initial reporting and recommendation
- Perform the duty on Marine Advisor on Board any special assigned vessel (s) during critical projects, as required by the Company.
- Provide Marine Support to Offshore projects, surveys, including review of marine procedures, risk assessments