- You will have a relevant professional marine qualification or significant experience in a shipping or offshore related environment.
- You will have a good knowledge of all marine legislation, including ISM and ISPS codes, offshore industry standards and ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Ideally you will have auditing experience and relevant qualifications.
- You should have a broad range of maritime and vessel knowledge, as well as a thorough knowledge of marine activities relative to vessel operating parameters.
- You will have a broad understanding of the offshore energy industry
- You should be a strong communicator, able to speak with all levels within the business, who is comfortable working on their own and as part of a team and have strong coordination, organisation, and liaison skills with the ability to seek and gain consensus solutions to complex issues.
- You should be fluent conversing in English in both written and spoken word. Being proficient in other languages is a strong advantage.
Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom