- Relevant Tertiary Qualification in Engineering discipline;
- Meet the requirements of Chartered Professional Engineer (Engineers Australia), Registered Professional Engineer (Professionals Australia).
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET) .
- Relevant operating and maintenance experience on an FPSO or similar Facility
- Ability to operate within a computer-based maintenance management system.
- Strong commitment to Health Safety Environment & Quality procedures and initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office package
Compensation & Benefits
- A Competitive Base Salary
- Superanuation 10%
- GU Health Optimum Silver Plus Hospital with Medical
- Personal Accident Insurance
- 27 days plus 3 public holiday entitlement
Closing Date: 24th June 2022
Perth, Western Australia, Australia