Responsible and accountable onshore engineer for the performance of all marine systems including ballast & bilge, mooring system, watertight closure and marine management system
Actively support a working culture based on respect for health, safety and environmental issues and maintenance of a high level of asset integrity
- Drive compliance with Engineering Management of Change procedure.
- Provide expertise and input to the CMMS system to optimise effectiveness ensuring robust compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
- Integrating maintenance change and control through monitoring, implementation and analysis using best practice marine strategy and techniques.
- Day to Day interaction with offshore Marine Supervisor to prioritise marine concerns
- Assist with planned maintenance assurance activities to achieve the delivery of programme against Marine Integrity MAH Barriers
- Monitor operational performance standard to facilitate the annual review with discipline Technical Authority
- Liaise and performance manage, as appropriate, key vendors within the marine sphere
- Form part of the risk assessment team for marine related ORAs Operational risk assessment engagement with the independent verification body
- Input and ownership as appropriate of budget for all aspects of the associated marine systems for the relevant asset.