- Master’s/Post-Graduate degree in engineering (naval architecture, ocean, structural, aerospace or a related discipline)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience
- Significant experience in mooring analyses of passive and thruster-assisted spread and turret moored systems
- Experience in hydrodynamics and motion analysis of floating platforms
- Experienced in mathematical, statistical, and reliability analyses related to station-keeping and motions.
- Good working knowledge in mooring hardware and related systems (i.e. winches and chain jacks) for floating structures.
- General knowledge of floating asset types (Spar, TLP, FPSO, FSO, FSRU, FLNG) in terms of concept description, key features, application range and operations.
- Relevant knowledge in anchor types
- Basic knowledge in geotechnical analysis, riser systems analyses.
- Understands dynamic concepts such as resonance, modal analysis, non-linear damping, coupled and un-coupled analyses, etc.
- Station-keeping analyses.
- Probabilistic and statistical design methods.
- Knowledge of metocean criteria
- Numerical modeling of dynamics of marine floating systems.
- Vessel motion analyses.
- Model testing.
- Riser analysis
- Software (e.g. ANSYS AQWA, SeaSoft, SESAM, Orcaflex, Flexcom).
- Strong communication, innovation, and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience
ExxonMobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.).
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India