Marine HR Coordinator
Assist the Strategic Marine HR team with documentation and other administrative jobs as directed.
- Handle and forward all the crew flag state documents
- Scan and upload crew documentation in COMPAS.
- Email to manning agents.
- Track the original documentations sent to the vessels.
- Apply Singapore flag documentations for the crew in MARINET in case manning agent is unable to do it.
- Handling of Singapore flag crew and crewing related docs for internal and external customers vessels.
- Documentation for the vessels
- Handle the other Marine HR (MHR)/Learning & Development (L&D) related items which need to be sent to the vessels or port agents, not limited to Seagull upgrades, crew welfare DVDs, COMPAS upgrade packets etc.
- Coordinate with the vendors and port agents for the above.
- Handle all the courier and other administrative items for MHR and L&D dept.
- Assist the Head of Marine HR and Head of L&D with secretarial matters.
- Document meeting minutes.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Head of Marine HR.