Leads and manages the provision of marine operations for ADNOC Logistic & services, this covers planning, directing, supervising and arranging all moving and positioning & jacking up of specific jacks up units and barges , and ensure fully compliance to COMPANY stander during operation .
Provides Manger barge fleet with operational status of the Rig/Barge move and Mooring Vessels/Tugs availability and service in respect of the Company’s Oil/Gas production, development and exploration activities. Ensures service level agreements are achieved.
Job Specific Accountabilities:
· Provide general management of ADNOC Logistic and services barge units , Ensure fill utilization of available resource of marine spread to ensure minimum downtime for vessels and jack-up fleet chartered by client.
· Liaises with barge owners regarding performance and planned and unscheduled maintenance.
· Arrange maintenance schedule for the owned jack up units.
· Closely monitor jack up barges operations, performance and plan.
· Prepare all the pre requests for jack up barge move and for the Filed entry permit, and liaising with technical team.
· Liaising with client to obtain the field enter permit for the marine unit, arrange the required inspections and ensure full time compliance to ADNOC standards (JUIMS).
· Implements work scopes as per government legislation, company safety management system and best industry practices and procedures.
· Contributes to the company’s standards and procedures regularly in light of changing circumstances and international regulations and local marine specifications for spread vessels, barges, rigs and marine services such as: Navigational aids, underwater surveys, diving activities and seismic surveys.
· Contributes to the company’s standards and procedures regularly in light of changing circumstances and International regulations and local marine laws and recommends to General Management appropriate modifications/amendments to enhance/promote marine services and standards.
· Ensures minimum downtime for barges without compromising on safety, engages in directing marine operations during emergency as a member of ERC team.
· Participates in compliance audit of contracted services hardware and management systems, together with monitoring and closing out of identified non-conformances.
· Contribute in developing Barge specifications related to marine operations with Commercial & Procurement Units for tendering processes and participate in technical evaluation.
· Responsible and accountable for barges hired or owned to ADNOC logistic and services, and crew’s competency.
· Exercise managerial role and financial authority at Team Leader level as established by the Management.
· Prepared annual budget in liaison with Manager Barge fleet.
· Ensure the availability of the spare parts on board barge units that required to maintain barge operational.
Minimum Experience & Knowledge & Skills
· 12 years’ experience in Marine Offshore Operations including towing & diving operations as hands-on. Has familiarity with vessel auditing using the common marine inspection document and knowledge of ADNOC OFFSHORE’s operational areas considered an advantage must have seagoing experience in senior rank. Have working knowledge in computer software applications.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates