You will be the contact point of flag administrations and support Fleet department with the classification societies (RO). You will be required to participate in the Emergency Response Team when necessary.
Minimum qualifications / experience:
- Sailing experience as Master Mariners on-board merchant ships, preferably container vessels
- Trained in ISM and ISO Internal audits, CSO and accident investigations
- Knowledge in QHSE management
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment;
- Physical ability to perform audit onboard ships
- Able to travel aboard for ships visits / inspections regularly
This role is currently open for Singaporeans only.
*Kindly note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
** Salary package (local) & job title shall commensurate with experience