Marine Operations Supervisors with the highest standards of integrity, capacity for hard work, ability to build strong working relationships and effectively interact in a multi-cultural environment.
The Role: The successful candidate will provide expert operability and maintainability input in all areas of marine operations and systems. This will include key areas such as stability and import crude receiving management as well as maintenance of all transfer hoses and buoy.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Overall lead of the oil spill response offshore and has accountability in people management
- Ensure safe working conditions and environment in Marine operation including Breathing Islands area, single-bouying mooring and multi-bouying mooring.
- Ensure all facilities/operations/contractors are operated at safe, effective and good control condition per OIMS, GPQMS and regulation requirement i.e. vessel screening, OSR equipment strategy, marine project.
- Ensure the safe work environment for all mechanical activities to be performed via following breasting island and bouy work permit system effectively.
- Manage and supervision to ensure that all products loaded into vessel/ship are in conformity with required specifications.
- Being site representative an ensure effective communication and maintain good interaction with both internal and external parties such as exxonmobil global marine network, marine government officer, OIL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY GROUP ASSOCIATION (IESG).
- Ensure effective actions to handle emergency situations to minimize impact in personal safety/process safety and Environment.