- Formal qualification in Naval Architecture or Marine Engineering
- At least 5 years professional experience, either as class surveyor or as owner superintendent or as shipyard quality control inspector or as a Chief Engineer (on board of merchant ships) are requested.
- Previous experience as a surveyor of Classification Societies would be an advantage
- Physically able to work in confined spaces, hazardous atmospheres, extreme temperatures and weather conditions, etc. and therefore being not suffering from allergies, vertigo, claustrophobia, etc.
- Willing to travel frequently
Copenhagen, Capital Region, Denmark