- BSc or MSc in Marine engineering, Naval architecture or similar;
- A degree or equivalent from a tertiary organisation recognised by Lloyd’s Register within the relevant field of engineering or physical science (minimum of two years programme) or qualifications from a marine or nautical institution and relevant sea-going experience as a certificated ship’s engineer officer;
- To use a combination of general and specialist engineering knowledge and understanding to optimise the application of existing and emerging technology;
- To be able to apply appropriate theoretical and practical methods to the analysis and solution of engineering problems;
- To provide technical and commercial leadership within the responsibilities assigned;
- To demonstrate effective interpersonal skills including communication in English at all levels.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel outside of area on occasional basis
Rotterdam, South Holland, Netherlands