Provide Marine operations input to operations scheduling, planning, projects, SIMOPS and TAR preparation as well as supporting vendors and visitors as required. The main purpose of this role is to facilitate the Marine department in day to day activities outlined within the key duties and accountabilities. The successful candidate would be responsible for carrying out day to day site Marine activities to ensure the asset operates in a safe, compliant, and reliable manner with minimum impact on the environment in order to deliver the business objectives.
- Monitoring and controlling equipment and process to ensure that facility Marine operations remain within the parameters stated in the Operations Manual/Procedures and communicate to the Marine Team Leader any deviation.
- Execution of Marine operating tasks, Operations routines, SOPs, basics care and communicate to the Marine Team Leader any deviation.
- Delivering full compliance with all Control of Work requirements
- Preparing and implementing isolations, perform monitoring, integrity and pre start-up checks, process line-ups etc
- Comply with all process safety aspects of Marine Operations and identify any gaps to compliance and seek approval. (Comment: Including SOPs, MOC, ORA, overrides, LO/LC valves, handovers etc).
- Identifying CI opportunities and participate in root cause failure investigations as required.
- Providing Marine operations input to operations planning, projects and TAR preparation as well as supporting vendors and visitors as required.
- Ensuring Crude oil is stored and maintained at temperature as per operational requirements, monitoring on-board totals and comparing accuracy with metered figures.
- Checking for water content within cargo tanks and condition cargo for export, reprocessing water via topsides
- Facilitating tank washing activities and prepare tanks for inspection. Includes COW (Crude Oil Washing program).
- Participating in Offloading operations: Liaise with the Offload Tanker and assist vessel, as well as the FPSO Bosun.