- Thorough knowledge of vessel handling and navigational skills commensurate with operating assignments.
- Working knowledge of propulsion, auxiliary and deck machinery. Must possess strong written and oral communicative skills ( English)
- Must be able to economically supervise all aspects of the operation of the vessel, its cargo and crew.
- Must be able to work independently and without direct supervision.
- Ability to withstand exposure to all weather conditions.
- Ability to adapt to a variety of schedules and hours Able to work weekends, holidays, and at night. Willing to take call outs.
All STCW , Medical Certificates etc should have minimum 6 months validity
He/ she Should be Mozambique National
Mozambique/ East Africa