Master/Skipper Job In England UK
This Job Is For You If
- You have excellent boat handing capabilities (including accurately steering survey lines)
- You have strong mechanical and electrical knowledge to maintain, repair and operate vessel systems.
- You enjoy working as part of a team
Who You’ll Be Working With
On a daily basis, you will be working closely with the Client, Party Chief and the Project Manager.
Here’s What a Typical Day Would Be Like
- You would ensure safe operations and navigation for transiting to and from sites based around the UK and on occasions within the EU
- Work closely with the Survey Team to maximise weather windows and time on site
- Advise on how to best achieve survey lines considering weather and local conditions on site
- Ensure the planned maintenance is carried out and reported
- Ensure all operations are carried out safely including deployment & recovery of survey equipment