You can move ahead as a Nautical Superintendent if you have:
- A diploma in Nautical/Marine Studies, CoC II-2
- Extensive sea-time experience and exposure & thorough knowledge of maritime operational processes and stadards. Experience with Construction Support vessels is a plus.
- A good command of written and spoken English. Good command of the Dutch language is a strong plus.
- No problem with travelling frequently to attend vessels.
What You Can Expect
- A dynamic environment: A job where you can make an impact, in an earth-moving company, as part of a diverse, international team of experts.
- Rewarding conditions: A competitive salary and much more, including holiday allowance, holiday entitlement of at least 30 days (based on a full-time contract), a non-contributory pension scheme, collective schemes such as company health insurance and travel allowance.
- Career development: Plenty of opportunities to realize your full potential. Challenge yourself with (online) courses in our Boskalis academy.
- The Boskalis campus: Experience the unique Boskalis vibe at our Papendrecht site, complete with restaurants, sports fields, and a wharf where our vessels dock. We offer a state-of-the-art auditorium, brainstorming rooms, experience center for client meetings, and a barista corner where you can connect with colleagues.
- Young Boskalis: Are you under 36? Come and join Young Boskalis! Have fun and join in social and sports activities ranging from pub quizzes to yoga, bootcamps and an annual sailing boat race. Networking and knowledge sharing are a vital part of Young Boskalis as well.
Papendrecht, South Holland, Netherlands