- Bachelor’s degree in any field or equivalent or relevant experience
- Attention to detail – thorough and methodical approach to completing tasks, ability to discern discrepancies in data and reports and act accordingly.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and highly organized – facilitates analysis and resolution of multiple problems with critical timelines and across multi discipline teams. Able to prioritize multiple activities to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Commercial awareness and trading fundamentals – understand pricing and economics of trading a cargo. Clear knowledge of how operational decisions can enhance or detract from the value of a trade.
- Time management and prioritization skills
- Industry knowledge – has an understanding of industry standards and their commercial impact as well as market trends/drivers, competitor markets, terminals, logistics, stock controls and refinery operations.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Digital mindset and innovative thinker with a proven ability to use technology to provide solutions, efficiencies, develop models and quantifying risks to support trading strategies
London, England, United Kingdom