- Supporting the Operational Excellence Team in charge of safety, quality and environmental policy.
- Supporting the management of BML Integrated Management System and application of regulatory, statutory and Client requirements with a suitable quality level.
- Contributing to BML safety excellence and to its ‘safety as a value’ campaign
- Participating to the elaboration of BML environmental strategy and to works related to ISO 14001 and 50001 certifications.
You are involved in the day-to-day activities of Marine & Logistics Operational Excellence department.
Your main activities will be as follow (not limited to):
- Monitoring Processes performance with Process Owners.
- Control/Publication/Distribution of Quality Management
- System documentation in compliance with applicable requirements.
- Monitoring of Improvement action plans (non-conformities, awards, complaints and suggestions for improvement…);
- Coaching, support and training to BML Head Office and Affiliates on the use of various tools (process improvement, HSE, process management, marine assurance) and assists them with the appropriate utilization of these tools.
- Supporting audit activities as per assignment, in full independence and with satisfactory service level
- Elaborating a dedicated action plan for ISO 14001 and 50001 certifications.
Even if you will be involved in all these activities, it is likely your main focus will be on BML environmental strategy and energy transition projects.
Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 45001, ISO 14001 and 50001 knowledge-Good knowledge of ISO 14001 and 50001 is a plus), Risk management, Project management.
Fluent in French and English
Profile / competences
Able to contribute to cross-functional projects.
Identify its contribution to the results of the team, department, and group. Share experiences and best practices
Consider diversity, manage change, use efficiently internal decision-making circuits, contribute to continuous improvement, and is able to lead a meeting.
Able to draft processes and related documentation in line with market standards and fit for activity and purpose. Know-how to functionally deploy, monitor and audit those processes. Know-how to create and animate a professional community across the organization in link with his/her subject of expertise.
Europe, France, Marseilles Sainte