Operational Performance & Service Development Officer
- Ensure that intermodal/logistics teams in the region and agencies are providing consistent levels of service and keep focused on constant improvements
- Take accountability of operational reporting related to job scope, including monthly progress report and AGILITY reporting where required
In a context of digitalization, you have the responsibility to:
- Implement PUDO and Container Reuse projects in Asia Pacific and reporting their monthly progress.
- Meet with container reuse platform partners as and when needed and with enhancement committee on monthly basis to provide valuable insights and propose solutions where required.
The missions of the Operational Performance and Service Development Officer are the following:
Service Development, Strategy & Business partnering
- You develop and implement service project initiatives set out by the Intermodal & Logistics department in the region: e.g., PUDO, container reuse, etc., in accordance with the direction by Head Office.
- You liaise with Agencies in the APAC region to ensure that responsibilities maintained locally are performed efficiently and monthly performances are reported back to the Regional Management and Head Office
- You aim to improve revenue for the region by setting incremental targets year-on-year.
- You provide visibility of country performances through sharing of performance reports on a monthly basis to other departments e.g., VAS Team, Regional Management, and Agencies via email and ARO Intermodal Sharepoint upload.
- You participate in monthly meeting with Digitalization Enhancement Committee for improvements of your handled projects involving digitalization platforms like Avantida, Matchbox and Smartlog.
- You support the department to manage the data used by GBS team to be accurate for usage in weekly intermodal performance reporting purposes with clear guidance through an SOP for GBS partner e.g., Rail report and CH Ratio report.