Maritime Jobs -Operations Executive Vacancy In Singapore
Working alongside with LNG trading team, you will be involved in LNG vessel scheduling, vessel co-ordination and post fixtures activities. You will also provide assistance the LNG Operations team.
- Ensure efficient day-to-day operation and coordination of vessels.
- Communicate with vessels, vessel owners/operators and shipping teams of trading counterparties and terminals.
- Co-ordinating bunkering plan and agency appointment.
- Strategise and schedule vessels jointly with LNG Charterer, Trading and Operations teams, and coordinate with internal teams to facilitate trading and operations of vessels.
- Monitor vessel performance, prepare daily reports and highlights, and calculate and manage claims.
- Optimize LNG loading and/or unloading and ensure all necessary operational information is communicated effectively.
- Manage vessel vetting/nomination, send voyage orders and monitor all ship operational matters.
- Handle hire payments and account reconciliation with owners.
- Resolve any LNG shipping operations issues.
- Prepare month-end reports based on LNG team’s needs.
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities assigned from time to time.
- Degree in Shipping, Maritime Studies, or equivalent.
- At least 3 - 5 years’ experience in LNG Shipping Operations experience with oil majors/ trading house.
- Any sea-going experience on tanker vessels is advantageous.
- Knowledge and understanding of multi-commodity shipping operations.
- Good knowledge in Time Charter Party.
- Proficient with spreadsheets, databases and presentations.
- Excellent technical, analytical, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Team player and able to work independently.
Please write in with a full resume, present and expected salary, contact telephone number(s) and any other relevant information to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Seaman Jobsite-See More Jobs In Singapore