- Ensure compliance with all KPIs including those for Port Reporting, Loading Confirmations and PCRs.
- Resolve all invoice queries within 7 days.
- Prioritise workload to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Minimise idle time of vessels alongside before and after cargo operations.
- Ensure vessel calls, from pilot boarding, through berthing, unberthing and pilot disembarking on departure adhere to agreed times, and that all relevant stakeholders comply with CMA CGM requirements.
- Ensure all cargo operations are completed before vessel departure.
- Ensure compliance with all UK / international maritime laws and regulations.
KEY COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication standards.
- Experience in port operations and/or ship’s husbandry is preferred.
- Experience in container equipment management is preferred .
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team.
- High level of attention to detail.
PRACTICAL & TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE
- Proficient in the use of MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of CNS/Destin8 port community systems advantagous.
- Ability to work unsociable hours.
- Ability to work remotely when required.
- Out of normal office hours coverage will be required, as standard.
- Educated to GCSE/equivalent in Maths and English (Grade C or above)
- Valid UK drivers licence required
HEALTH & SAFETY
- Responsibility for ensuring that local Health and Safety policies and procedures are followed in order to ensure own safety and the safety of others
- Set a very high standard of personal health and safety and represent the company’s values during any deport/terminal visits
Liverpool, England, United Kingdom