Reporting to the Port Operations Supervisor, the Port Operations Oficer will monitor, manage and report on all systems and processes relating to marine operational duties performed on behalf of Principals, and ensure that the Principals interests are protected through the identification and use of cost effective services and industry best practice.
* NZMS graduate (diploma holder) or 2nd Mate FG ticket
* Minimum 4 years in shipping operations/ sailing experience.
* Strong analytical skills with high level of knowledge of MS Excel.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with various stakeholders.
* Customer-oriented approach.
* New Zealand citizenship or permanent residence.
Auckland, New Zealand