- Master’s Degree or equivalent in appropriate engineering subject.
- Chartered Engineer and member of appropriate engineering institution
- Experience in offshore substructure engineering and analysis
- Experience with use of MOSES, ANSYS-AQWA and SACS, and other applicable naval architectural software.
- Experience with analyzing a range of offshore installation methods including lifting, launching, float-over, etc.
- Willing to be part of a team, but also have a flexible approach when required to work in small groups
- Concept and FEED experience
- Co-operative attitude
- Effective communicator
- Flexible worker
Staines-upon-Thames, England, United Kingdom