In this function, the QHSE Officer is responsible for:
- Ensuring smooth communication between Departments and various parties involved in HSE;
- Checking, analysing and reporting in the QA system and various other business processes;
- Supporting operations of offshore-support vessels in respect of:
- ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001;
- ISM / ISPS / MLC Certification;
- Conducting internal audits on board vessels;
- Internal and external audit planning;
- Maintenance and development of the QA Management system;
- General support and monitoring of VOS vessels, with regard to compliancy and project-related QHSE subjects.
In this position, you report to the QHSE Manager.
Our preferred candidate has:
- A minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position;
- Higher Vocational Education in maritime, offshore or industrial safety;
- MVK / HVK / NEBOSH diploma;
- Excellent verbal and (written) reporting skills in English are essential.
Only candidates eligible to live and work in the EU will be considered for this role.
What do we offer?
We believe that to be an employer of choice, we need to take care of our employees. This is why, if you join our team, you will enjoy benefits such as (based on 1 FTE):
- A salary in line with the market;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Bonus scheme;
- 28 days’ annual vacation;
- A wide range of development opportunities, including an annual personal development budget of € 2,500;
- The opportunity to partly work from home with an allowance;
- A laptop;
- A smartphone (also for private use, in line with our Terms & Conditions);
- An Internet allowance;
- A pension scheme;
- A fun and inclusive culture where you are challenged to your max;
- Optional collective health insurance;
- Discounts on car and home insurance products.
Den Helder, the Netherlands