Primary support for the QHSE team, ensuring timely dissemination of QHSE documents and maintenance of online QHSE resources in ORBIS & SharePoint. Responsible for QHSE data collection and publication of monthly safety publications and reports.
- Prepare SMS manuals for new build deliveries
- Arrange for the timely distribution of relevant material (incl. SMS documentation and other associated ISM & ISPS documents) to SPO’s fleet and Outports
- Prepare and register the provision of Visitors Passes as requested & required by vessels
- Distribute in a timely manner SMM, Circulars and Safety flashes through ORBIS and emails; track & follow up on Transmittal notes (Fleet & Outports)
- Diligent & timely filing of documents in line with Company requirements & guidelines
- Update documents in the ORBIS Reference Database (ORD) & SharePoint
- Point of contact for One Ocean; collate, distribute & track monthly updates
- Oversee SMC, SSC, MLC Certification in DNV portal
- Responsible for updating the HOF EER & closing Outport EER’s monthly; collate & verify EER data for monthly safety report
- Maintain HSE stock inventory in the compactors
- Compile Safety Commendations
- Manage ‘Leading by Example’ recognition & rewards program including award of certificate, allocation of monetary reward & recognition in Safety in Focus
- Liaise with the relevant stakeholders; collate HSE data & supporting documents. Prepare, edit, seek relevant approval then promulgate Safety in Focus within an established deadline
- Process invoices raised for and against the department in Oracle
- Upload SPO HSE data to Resource Advisor monthly
- Manage Document Change Request (DCR) process; liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure documents are maintained & up to date
- Maintain SharePoint for vessel access; liaise with relevant stakeholders to ensure the latest version of the SMM & supporting documents are readily available
- Take responsibility for the safety of myself and those around me by displaying safety leadership principles (i.e. Safety I’s & Accountability ladder).
- Challenging and stopping unsafe acts and behaviours or unsafe conditions.
- Comply with the Global Safety Standards, Polices and Operating Procedures.
- A relevant university degree and/or a relevant diploma
- Experience in preparing reports and proficient in MS Office with basic knowledge in Adobe InDesign
- Intermediate proficiency in: Data collection and processing
- (Desirable) Familiar with: ISO 14001 standards, ISO 45001 standards, ISO 9001 standards, International Safety Management (ISM), Maritime Labour Convention (MLC)
- (Desirable) Intermediate proficiency in Business Analytics
- (Desirable) Working experience in QHSE related fields
- (Desirable) A formal qualification in Occupational Health & Safety
Aspiring candidates are required to:
1. Complete an online job application form (http://bit.ly/spo_jobapp) and;
2. Email a copy of their updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject line "Job Application for <Job Title>"