Responsible for performing daily operational check of wells and/or facility. Prepares, maintains, and submits daily reports of applicable production volumes, gas or oil volume, well pressure, and/or volume of chemicals used.
- Effectively follow all qualified unit and company rules, guidelines, and health, safety, security and environmental (HSSE) practices and procedures
- Conducts production testing following site procedures.
- Operates production and/or injection equipment.
- Ensures accuracy of run tickets.
- Delivers and implements relevant policies in the Operating Management System (OMS) and OHSA requirements.
- Complies with BP’s Code of Conduct and models BP’s Values & Behaviours.